Rental fees will be charged to private, commercial, church, city leagues, or other groups. In order to use school district buildings and grounds, non-school sponsored individuals and groups must:
(1) sign a hold harmless agreement which holds the school district free from liability.
(2) provide a certificate of insurance, with limits of at least $1,000,000 bodily injury and $100,000 property damage that names the Iron County School District as an additional insured on the certificate.
Process for Scheduling the Use of Iron Springs Elementary Facilities
1. Contact Iron Springs Head Custodian to Schedule Dates and Time (Priority is given to school events). email@example.com
2. Turn in the correct forms into Head Custodian at the Iron Springs Elementary Office.
3. After the event, collect the invoice from the Head Custodian.
4. Make all checks payable to Iron County School District and delivery it to Iron Springs Elementary.